Wednesday, April 06, 2011

If Darkness Falls

what would you do?

sometimes i fear this happening. what if i open my eyes one day, and everything turns black? there is emptiness staring me dead in the eyes, yet i know it's not the case. sight is everything to me. i love to read, i enjoy movies, i need it for my job.

little things we always take granted.

if only all of us could take life in it's stride like how zach does, i think we'd see life in very different angles. please do read this.

it's worth your time, guaranteed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One day... Some day..

This life *not* like you wanted it.
With his eyes I can see again, I need you here.
In your mind nobody's listening.
It's alright not to feel again,
Just breath again...

Feels like your world is caving in
And I cry, failing to understand,
I wish I can...
It's alright if you're missing him,
In his eyes you can live again,
Free within!

Do all these roads lead me back to you...
I don't know which way I need to go.
one day? Some day!

Time after time I walk the fine line,
But something keeps bringing me back.
Time after time I'm going in blind,
I don't know WHICH way I need to go!

Time after time I walk the fine line,
But something keeps bringing me back.
Time after time I can't see the signs
do all these roads *lead* me back to you,
One day....