Thursday, March 15, 2007

Banana Angst

i've been fiddling with the html codes for the other skin. some have worked out. some have not.

frustrated with the comment link. it exist, but cannot be seen! trying to change the colour, but to no avail. arghhhh...

anyways, i ate banana just now. bananas are suppose to make you feel happy.

doesn't seem to be working on me though. or maybe its just the lack of sleep. or the anxiety.

almost choked on the banana. ate too fast, forgot to chew properly, hence the choke. proves a lot that i can't be a kobayashi. there goes one dream...

Current time: 4.20am
Approximated time remaining: 6.33 hours
Status: frustrated and irritated and annoyed with results. worried too.
Attention: returning to bed, maybe read a few pages of my book.

-i HATE results-

5 comments:

AdrenaLynn said...

send me the code you're editing...the skin... I'll help you out with it!

sharman said...

seriously???? hahahahaha thx...

Anonymous said...

*smiles*
u worry too much

AdrenaLynn said...

yes seriously. send me the code and tell me what u wanna get done or change! email it to me or something. use the email address on my msn..

sharman said...

yes sometimes i do...hehehehe

cannot be over confident mahhh

aim low, so when u fall, tak jatuh jauh sangat