Sunday, September 24, 2006

Reacquintance

Bila yang tertulis untukku adalah yang terbaik untukmu,
Kan ku jadikan kau kenangan yang terindah dalam hidupku.

-Kenangan Terindah- nyanian Samson


With respect to my previous post, I finally decided to send an sms to my long lost friend.

Honestly speaking, I was rather excited and scared at the same time. I WANTED to get back in touch with him. Hence the excitement. But then again, I was scared that he wasn't. I sent a simple sms saying who I am and the usual shit 'Do you remember me?'. Yes, VERY cliche. But what else can I say right?

So I waited for his reply. NO, I anticipated his reply.

"Hey sharman! Dude of coz i remmbr......."

Hmmmm, he never used the word "dude" before this. Well, time changes people! Time changes everyone somehow or rather. But we continued sms-ing.

I was damn thrill to find out he actually tried to get back in touch with me as well. He tried looking up the phone book, but unfortunately, you'll never find it coz its registered under my uncle's name! Kesian his percubaan...

So the reacquintancing continues. Its fun, and I'm really happy we've gotten back in touch. We spent 6 years in primary sch together, gosh the dumb and silly things we did together last time...which I don't remember much though! hahahahaha

Anywayz, I managed to dig out this really corny picture of me in primary school. I'm sure the pic is gonna get more attention than this post, but heck!



(cant remember when this photo was taken though. think it was probably in std 4 coz i remember being a prefect when i was in std5...I THINK!)

FYI: I'm in the centre row, centre guy. My long lost buddy is top row, on the left.

YES I know corny but heck! Oh I TRIED to improve the colour but its unsaveable to me!

ps: check out the Beyonce clip at the foot of this blog! ITS BEYONCE!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!
so CUTE da pic!!! XD
*lafs lafs lafs*
macam budak baik

sharman said...

guessed as much ur gonna say tat!
memang budak baik pun! :P

AdrenaLynn said...

Oh my god.. so very the ivan one the face...

sharman said...

hahahahha mana ada lahhhh...dont look like ivan la c'mon

Anonymous said...

sharman used to have an 'ekor' too??

AdrenaLynn said...

got lah abit.

sharman said...

shanz: according to my mom n sis i DID hv an ekor before i masuk kindergarden...dunno dun remember...is u the likes ekors? hehehehe

Anonymous said...

YOU DID????????????
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
OMG!

sharman said...

yep...so u like ekors? heheheheh OR do u LOVEEEE ekors??? hahahaa

Anonymous said...

*slaps forehead*

now I have an 'ekor'...
:(

sharman said...

*wonder wat kinda ekor u got?*

yr ekor in front of behind or centre or wat? atau macam toncang kat atas kepala?

sharman said...

*wonder wat kinda ekor u got?*

yr ekor in front of behind or centre or wat? atau macam toncang kat atas kepala?

Anonymous said...

my ekor is like FUR.

yayz?

sharman said...

like charlize theron? COOL...