Thursday, April 29, 2010

Don't

that ugly monsoon of feelings is acting up again. i will never learn how to accommodate. this case of readjustment to changes in life.

i hate it. everyone does. unless you have never experienced it, then lucky you. i would never want to be the middle person between you and that event. then, i wish i could be you. now, i wish it was just a test. i wish it was a hypothetical situation. i wish it weren't real.


i never wanted to feel like that again. it just happens. don't tell me its unavoidable. don't tell me reassuring words. don't because i can never understand it.


*******


But I never told you
What I should have said
No, I never told you
I just held it in

And now,
I miss everything about you
Can't believe that I still want you
And after all the things we've been through
I miss everything about you
Without you

-colbie caillat "i never told you"-