Sunday, September 27, 2009

Yo B!

If I was your boy,
I think I could understand,
How it feels to love ya gal,
I swear I'd be a better man.
I'd listen to you,
Cause I know how you hurt,
When you lose the one you wanted,
Cause they taking you for granted,
And everything you have got destroyed.

*******


have nothing to blog hence this randomness in conjunction with her arrival. random note, i realized how un-one malaysian i am. i don't even know who's the deputy pm. anyone care to top that?




+ Yo B! i don't think its the wisest choice to pick "tak tergantian" as a song choice to the ward, no? nevertheless, you were amazing. you look stunning. you sound incredible. you are unbelievably gracious. and freaking talented. and and and... i could go on forever, but point made clear i believe.

in case you're lost, click right here.


3 comments:

Tharish said...

Who's this 'her'? And i think it's best you protect yourself from m'sian politics, and concentrate on the positives in the country. Now THATS patriotism to me =)

Moja Amin said...

Yo S!

hahahahaha!
ni dah kes angau dah niii!

sharman said...

tharish: i wish i could say the "her" is my stalkee, but her name doesn't have a "B" anywhere in it.

B is the love of my lifeeee :D

moja: angau tu apa?? hahahaha me looveeeeeeee herrrr