Friday, October 20, 2006

Whatever...Let Me Do As I Please

There was/is confusion surrounding me. People around me are confused. Not all. Just some.

Its bothersome.

They know I'm Hindhu. They know I am SUPPOSE to be celebrating tomorrow.

But when I say I'm not celebrating, you should know why. Its not like you forgot. Cause then you continue asking, 'Oh because of...'


Cultures may diverge into separate norms. But all stay inclined in a way similar to others. Or at least cultures in Malaysia.


Others would appreciate avoiding such situations. But I can't possible slap a signboard on my forehead spelling it out can I?

Its queer how friends can understand. But those 'seniors' don't.

So thanks a lot for asking. Thanks for the uncomfortability. Its really very much appreciated. Thanks!