Friday, December 17, 2010

On The Breakfast Medley

Aircraft: establish localizer 11 right.

Controller: are you sure?

I burst out laughing when I heard that. Its not standard words to be used, and the way the controller questioned the aircraft, I wasn't sure if it was disbelief or just trying to fool around.

I know lame. But who cares. Its STILL my blog.

Anyways, as I looked through the newspaper, there was an ad about an education fair. As usual, one of the highlights were career guidance, to see what "profession" suits you best.

I'm thinking of heading there just for the fun of it, and see what they think I should be doing. Wonder what they'll make of "my future"...

Never really believed in it. Do you? I mean if certain people were meant to be doing only a certain type of job, then I don't think life would be what it is. There won't be excitement or diversity or versatility or creativity or controversy if everyone was just like-minded and hey-ho-hum-dee-dum-dum agreeable on everything. Sure, there'll be a lot less miserable people, but I don't believe in stereotyping.

I don't wanna live inside these lines you drew for me.

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

2 comments:

Fardde said...

spot on! love this entry. so apt..

sharman said...

:)

how boring some people are right? might as well live in a black n white tv if they wished to believe in such :P