Tuesday, July 06, 2010

I Need Somebody To Love

quite the contrary actually. i am constantly being probed about my relationship status, as though it is a cause of worry. in my wildest dreams, i would never want to settle down as yet. i think, at 23, there is abundance to be seen.

there is no rush. neither do i want to be dependent. i prefer the idea of getting to know people, than taking things serious down the rocky path. less the risk, less the pain, but why sour my youth? what doesn't kill me only makes me stronger, you say? i think i've had my fair share of that.

thing is, we get it over our heads that we need to achieve this and that; we need to do this because somebody is waiting, and more often than not, we jump into things weighing the perceptions and not contemplating the truth. pressured some sort. maybe we need to believe a little more in the old saying:


" if you love someone, set them free. if they come back, they're yours. if they don't, they never were. "


okay a bit off, but don't suffocate them...




because things will come to an end. like bali.


sometimes, good things have to come to an end, else they'd never be memories. and if we hold on too tight, we'd just be drowning from the lost rather than moving on. moving on to a possibility of another escapade.

in the meantime, walking alone is good.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pilot, you in love ka??!! but I still want my meals!!

sharman said...

otak mu... i think i just wrote the opposite? hahahaha... ehhhh u hutang me and doc meal! bila mau belanja gua???

яuth said...

Sharman! Buy that poor girl a meal larh. That poor thing cried to me and being emo about it. Or at least some potatoes (:

TKDaddict said...

i totally agree pilot...take all the time....im 25 also got no plans of settling down :) haha...

Anonymous said...

Pilot, I dun hutang u and doc.. you both hutang me! dun try to bully me all ok??
Ruth, I knoww.. so sad kan! But I dun need any potatoes. YET!
Doc, 25 .. not 26 meh? :x

sharman said...

ruth: she the one hutang laaa. don't be so naive and accept her drama.

tkd: ya la... more troubles only i think... hehehe hope the gf doesnt read this?

shalz: hoiiii u running away from yr responsibilities ahhhh... bila lu mau belanja tony romas?!

la.leche said...

Savor your moments of walking alone while you can :)

sharman said...

i AM :D